Zaxbys in Foley, Alabama - Grease Filled Fries

1.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Don't eat at zaxbys if you ask for fries without seasoning they dip already cooked fries back in the grease again to get the seasoning off instead of cooking fresh fries without seasoning you can squeeze the grease out that is how full of grease they are if you don't want to die early from a heart attack stay away from zaxbys when I asked the employees if they would want to eat those grease filled fries they said no and yet zaxbys will sell and feed them to their customers management admitted that they were dunking them back in the grease to remove the seasoning how sorry can you get

Product or Service Mentioned: Zaxbys French Fries.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Selling food not fit to eat to the public.

• Grease Filled Fries

Comments

Good to know! I would hate to waste money on something so gross.

Zaxbys in Albany, Georgia - Zaxby's Keeps Messing Up

2.6

I went to Zaxby's on September 22 and like always they messed you my order. We have 3 Zaxby's in Albany and I don't understand why the one at 405 N Slappey is always messing up my orders.

I had to call back and talk with the manger about the matter. I t doesn't make since that I am paying for food and they can't get it right the first time. I guess they just like giving me free food.

I have eaten at the other 2 and they don't mess my orders up. So if you are ever in Albany Ga or if you live there you may want to go a little bit out your way to make sure your food is right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zaxbys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dlindsey66

The amount was only $22.00 not $2200.00